Enroll For MyClient Plus Free Trial Of Thirty Days
MY Client plus Free trial will allow you avail all of its services on trial period of thirty days. After enrolling yourself with website you will be given access to pay off your bills electronically as primary or secondary insurance, accept credit cards through clients, and track all client and insurance dues with access to view all activities within account of client. My Client Plus Free trial can be accessed after following stated below guidelines.
Guidelines To Enroll For MyClient Plus Free Trial Of Thirty Days:
- In order to sign up for thirty days trial you are required to turn your system on and open up the internet browser.
- Add this URL address www.myclientsplus.com into search bar of browser
- Click on button of “Go” to proceed with the process.
- Scroll down the window and click on button which is marked as “Sign up now!”
- This form will bring a new window where you are supposed to provide required information in marked fields.
- Select the type for practice from drop down menu.
- You are supposed to enter your first and last name in marked fields of registration form
- In next step you are supposed enter billing address in next marked blank
- You need to add the name of your city, state and zip code of your area.
- Once you have entered these details you are required to add your email address
- Add the Referral or coupon code in next stated field of text.
- In next step you are supposed to provide my client plus account set up details
- Provide your desired log in name in marked blank
- Enter strong and unique password in marked blank and reenter the password for confirmation
- To finish the process you need to click on button which is labeled as “Create Account”
What Are The Basic System Requirements For The My Clients Plus?
MY Clients Plus works virtually on any computer, PDA or smart phone which has internet access through web browser. This will work on Mac, PC or Linux
Can Anyone Access His EOB Details Through My Clients Plus?
Yes, anyone can enroll with different and many payers of insurance in order to have EOBs, sent through electronic mode. You can get ERA enrollment application form through main website under the Reference