Enroll ClientLine Account To Manage Your Electronic Transactions
ClientLine is an American company that provides some business related services to the customers based on the country. It is a web-based tool to help you manage some business related things. Here are the services that you can get through it:
- You can analyze the payment processing with a very easily usable web tool.
- You can track the processing as well.
- You can also monitor the processing.
How To Enroll ClientLine Account To Manage Your Electronic Transactions
- First of all, install a very good speed internet connection with your computer or a laptop.
- Open the web browser now and visit this link, which will get you directly to the login page: www.myclientline.net
- On this page now, click the blue “Merchant Login” button.
- Now, type in the User ID in the first field on the form.
- Type in the password in the field next to it.
- Click the orange “Login” button now and get logged in.
- If you don’t have the account, click on the orange “Enroll” link now.
- Click on the “Begin Enrollment” link on the next page.
- Type in the Merchant number now in the first field.
- Type in the Business Checking Account number in the field next to it.
- Provide the Tax ID in the next field now.
- Type in the Bank Sort Code/Transit number now as well.
- Type in the first name and the last name after that.
- Type in the Zip code in the next field.
- Provide the phone number now.
- Type in the email address and then verify it in the field next to it.
- Select your language now.
- Select a security question from the list and then provide its answer in the field next to it.
- Type in the letters in the image in the field below it.
- Click the white “Next” button.
- Provide all the remaining data on the next page and get your account created.