Access MyCigna Login Portal
Cigna is one of the well-known health assistance corporations. It is giving dental, therapeutic, life, ailment and other services to its customers. You have to create an account at MyCigna if you are a member of a Cigna health plan, Cigna disability insurance plan and more. You can get many benefits if you are a registered member. You can simply view your account balance, check claim status and coverage and make changes in your account easily.
Whole Procedure To Register Your Account Online At Mycigna:
- To get registered for an online account on the website you have to go to the given link www.mycigna.com
- You are supposed to hit on the option which is indicated as “Register now” located under the option of “Don’t have a user id and password”.
- On the leading page you have to enter your personal information such as your full name, date of birth, address, city name, state name and zip code.
- After that, you have to check on the tab of “Next”.
- Create a user id and password for your account and then click on the button of “Next”.
- In the last step, you are supposed to recheck your information and hit the tab of “Submit” and complete the registration process.
- After registration, you have to login to your account by providing the user id and password.
Information About PIN:
Your Personal Identification Number is helpful in order to retrieve or reset your password or user id. If you do not have a PIN then you can request for it and it will be sent to you by email which you have given. Your PIN is useful within ninety minutes from the time of email generation and you have to use it rapidly. You can go to the help center of the website if you are facing any problem or issue.