Make Payments Online At My Check Free
My Check Free is letting you to pay and receive e-bills through secure way and in one easy step. As Scout knows all the ways to hundreds of E-bills also they will fetch your right at no cost. Payment processing will begin after signing in to your account. So what you need to have is a My Check Free account log in to it and make payment online but if you don’t have any account then create your account first. Every payment is carrying 100% assurance to have it where you need to send it.
Detailed Guidelines To Make Payments Online At My Check Free:
- To start the process of online payment you are required to turn your computer system on and open up the web browser which you are using these days. At the moment you have opened the web browser then add this URL address www.mycheckfree.com into search bar of web browser.
- Now click on button of “Go” to access the home page of website or press the button of “Enter” from your keyboard.
- When you have accessed the website then you need to enter Sign in ID and password in marked field.
- Now click on button of “SIGN IN” to access your account and make payments online.
- But if you are a new customer then you are required to click on option of “enroll” located on right side of web page.
- Now you have to provide your personal details including email address twice, create password in marked fields and enter zip code as well.
- After than you have to provide security details by selecting security questions and giving appropriate answers to each question.
- Read all terms and conditions and click on check box to show that you have accepted all terms and conditions
- You need to click on button of “Agree” to complete the whole process. Now you can make payments online.
What Is Your Financial Paper Foot Print?
Through Financial Paper foot print you will become able to calculate how much you are allowed to reduce your impact by converting to electronic system of billing and payment
What Are The Requirement Of Computer To Use The Service?
Fiserv only supports the stated below browsers:
- Firefox 9.0 or latest version
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0 or latest version
- Chrome 15 or latest version