Create MyCarle Account To Keep Your Medical Records
Now you can keep track of your medical records, appointments and also can pay your bills online by just creating a MyCarle account. You just need an activation code for the registration and to enjoy the online facilities. You can keep in touch with your medical advisor and can take useful health care advices through a secure electronic visit.
You can request refills for your medications online, can send a secure text message to your advisor and can ask about the test results and can medical questions as well. No need to visit any doctor, all you have to do is to create a MyCarle account and can get all your answers sitting at home.
How To Create MyCarle Account To Keep Your Medical Records:
- Open your browser’ and visit: www.mycarle.com
- Here you will see “Sign In” and a “Sign up Now” buttons.
- If you have an account already, provide the details log into the website to use the facilities.
- To “Sign Up” click on the button,
- Now, if you have the activation code, type in the 15 digit code, your zip code, and your date of birth in the last column, click next and follow the next process.
If you don’t have the code already you can order it online by going through these steps:
- Click on the “Request Online” button under the “Next” button.
- Type your first, middle and last name in the first three fields of the newly opened page.
- Give your complete postal address, your city name, your state, and Zip code, county and at last the country you are living in.
- Then in the Other Information phase just type in the date of birth, last four digits of your SSN, medical record number, home phone number, email, verify the email by retyping it.
- Check the box below and complete the captcha to verify you are not a spammer.
- Click on to the “Submit” button finally.
You are a member of MyCarle now. Enjoy the services. Hopefully the guide will help you in every aspect.