Access My Care Plus to Stay Updated About Health Records
In this era, a patient just has to come to give his blood samples to a laboratory or a clinic. He does not have to wait for a long time or visit the clinic again, as the records go online. My Care Plus Online is also a secure web portal for patients where they can have easy access to their treatment plan through clinical information; you can view your lab reports, stay in contact with your care team and read articles of patients with similar experiences.
How To Register My Care Plus Account?
- You need to have a computer connected to the internet.
- Ask the member of your care team to get you enrolled in My Care Plus; they will send you an invitation via email consisting “Temporary Access Code.” Note down this code and click the Light Green button “Enroll Now”.
- A new window will open with the following link www.mycareplusonline.com to start the process.
- To proceed further, you have to enter the “Temporary Access Code” in the given dialog box and click on “Next” button below it.
- A new page will open where you have to write Username, Password and confirming it in the next dialog box, DOB, check the read “Terms and Conditions” button and click on green button “Create Account.”
- On the next page, you have to authorize My Care Plus to securely access your medical data, so you have to check the “Yes” option and click the “Save” button.
- Once you finish, it will take you to the Login page asking for your Username and Password. After entering the, both select the “Login” button.
- After getting yourself logged in, you can easily access your medical information anywhere, anytime.
After completing this process, please give us your precious feedback by scrolling down to the bottom of the page and click on the “Contact Us and Customer Support” button. You can also call them on their toll-free number during official timings for any guidance or assistance. As customer’s feedback would help us work more efficiently on your health.