Login To MyCareLink Connect For Medtronic Heart Device
MyCareLink Connect™ It is a login portal that helps you to connect the heart device from the Medtronic and the monitor that can be used to send all of your information on the heart device to the clinic. Here is what you need to do to login into the portal and then get the services:
How To Login To MyCareLink Connect For Medtronic Heart Device
- You need to establish a very good speed internet connection, first of all, that connection should be stable and reliable as well and, must not get broken up in between to interrupt you.
- It should be secured as well.
- Connect this connection to a computer or a laptop now and visit the official website of the company, on which, visit the “my care link portal.”
- Here is the direct link to this portal: www.mycarelinkconnect.com
- Scroll down tot eh end of the page and then select your country.
- Click the blue “Login” button now.
- Type in the email address in the first field on the login form now on the next page.
- Provide the password as well in the field next to it now.
- Click the blue “Login” button and get logged in.
- If you don’t have the account, you can create it as well, for that:
- Click on the blue “Create an Account” button.
- Check the box, if you are 18 years or more of age.
- Check the box, if you are a parent or a guardian of the patient.
- Type in the parent or a guardian name now in the next field.
- Check the box after agreeing to the terms and then click on the blue “I Accept” button.
- Type in the patient’s device serial number in the first field on the next page.
- Provide the patient’s last name in the field next to it.
- Enter the characters you see in the image in the field next to it now.
Click the blue “Continue” button and provide the remaining info on the next page to login and get the services.