File A Claim With My Card Benefits
Master card benefits provide a peace of mind by giving protection, saving and assistance. It provides many services like warranty coverage, travel related coverage, car rental and many other. One can also check the status of claim online. You can also file a claim online by following few easy steps. This process takes few minutes and is quiet easy.
Detailed Procedure For Filing A Claim With My Card Benefits:
Prior to starting you must have copy of advertisement. Itemized receipt which displays the purchased item and billing statement. Go through the given set of instructions for filing a claim online:
- First of all turn on your system and open the web browser. Input the given URL www.mycardbenefits.com in the search bar of web browser and press “Enter” from your key board to access the website.
- In the next step as the website opens you have to click on the option which is labeled as “File A Claim”.
- By doing so you will be directed to a new web page where you can see a form for getting the card details. You are supposed to enter your card number in the first box.
- Then give the date of your purchasing in required sequence in the next blank.
- Give the date of advertisement printing in next field. Along with the date when you saw the advertisement.
- Click on the orange color tab marked as “Next” to move next.
- In next section give the details of card holder and item information in given fields.
- Then review your claim by checking the given details.
- Lastly click on “Submit” to complete the claiming process.
What Is The Meaning Of Extended Warranty Coverage?
It doubles the original developer or warranty length of store brand when you will purchase any item by using Master card. Coverage is the subject to program all terms & conditions as per your card item.
Will Claim Be Covered?
Company will review your claim which you have submitted for coverage only when company will get all claim documents of claim
What Would Happen After One Report The Claim?
At the moment when company will receive your claim a representative will be fixed with your claim. You will get periodic updates about the status of claim