Login My Campus Link Student Account
Campus Link is an online web portal where faculty members, as well as students, will be able to access their account details online. They will be able to get the details of their campus announcements and they can view the academic records. There is no specific mobile app for this website and you have to login by using the mobile browser. The process of login is very simple and straightforward and it requires only a few minutes from your busy routine and you can access the number of online services.
What Are The Steps To Login To My Campus Links As A Student?
- At the start of the login process, you have to go to the web browser in your operating system and then add the given link www.mycampuslink.com
- Once you can access the home page then you will be asked to click on the option of “Login” located at the top right side of the page.
- You will get two options to log in your account and you are supposed to click on the option of the Student portal homepage.
- When the login page appeared on your screen then you have to type the username into the first provided blank.
- After that, you are required to enter the password and remember that your password is case sensitive and you need to type it carefully.
- Once you have provided the login details then you will be requested to click on the “Login” tab to get the online services related to your account.
What Can I Do If I Forgot My Account Password As A Student?
If you did not remember the password of your account then you have to click on the option of “Forgot your password”. When you snap on this tab then you will get a password reset from where you have to enter your username along with the email address. After that, you are supposed to click on the blue tab which is stated as “Submit” and get the password reset details via email.