Sign In Brookdale Associate Account Online
BrookDale is headquartered in Brentwood, Tennessee. Brook Dale is leading among those organizations who are working for easiness of seniors living; it’s not a nursing center. It’s an ideal place for older people where they can get every kind of assistance and organization helps them live well in their older days.
They are doing this by unique qualities to face the basic needs of America’s old community. They have also increased the level of care by providing them independent living and much more for their better life.It has been operating over 1100 senior communities nationwide for 35 years. Now, they can easily serve up to 67,000 residents in different states with lifestyles and care options.
How To Sign In Brookdale Associate Account Online
- Your computer must be connected to a reliable Internet connection.
- Click on the link www.mybslhr.com to start the process.
- As the page opens, you have to enter the Username and Password in the required fields. After filling them properly, click on the “Sign in” button to get the benefits.
- You have to do an addition of “B” in your username before entering your associate number and writing it in the username field.
- The default password for your account is your birth year and last four digits of your social security number. Earlier if you changed your password, use the new password to login to your account.
- If you enter incorrect password thrice, your account will be locked. And if accounts get locked contact the management by calling them on their number and you will be guided further.
- In case, you forgot your password. Click on the link below “Forgot your Password” to get your password reset.
You can also contact them regarding any issue or any assistance on their support numbers during business hours, and you can also contact them through email.