Access Bureau Of Motor Vehicles To Renew Your Driver’s License
Bureau of Motor Vehicles is the account portal offered by the BMV, that is the vehicle management services provider agency of the Indiana State Government. It can help the citizens renew their driver’s license plate. Register the vehicle or update the registration. It can also be used to view and update your information as well as many other services.
How You Can Renew Your Driver’s License Online:
- You need to start the process by going to the official website of the government registered agency.
- You can go to the Indiana government state website and then can go to the account.
- Or, you can click on this link here to go to the website in just a single click: www.mybmv.com
- On this page, you can see a “Renew Driver’s License” button at the right side of the page. Click on it.
- Read the instructions mentioned on the next page now.
- If you want to renew it online, click on the black “Renew Online” link on this page now.
- You will have to login into your account first to proceed. For that:
- Enter the username in the first blank field on this page now.
- Enter the password that lies next to it now.
- Check the remember me the box to save your credentials and stay logged in.
- Click on the white “Login” button and get the form submitted to get logged in and then get to the driver’s license option and get it renewed from there.
- If you don’t have an account to do this yet, click on the blue “Click here to Create Account” link now.
- Select the type of the account now, if its individual:
- Provide the Driver License Number in the first blank field now.
- Enter the last four digits of the social security number in the field next to it.
- Provide the Zip Code; these are the first five digits of your driver’s license number as well.
- Click “Next” button to make the complete process and get it renewed.