Access H&R Block To Create An Online Account
H&R Block is a company based in the Kansas City, Missouri, America that is known for its tax preparation services in the countries like Australia, India, North America and Brazil. Apart from the tax preparation services, the company is also well known for its other exceptional services like personal finance, payroll, and business consulting services and banking.
The company that was founded by the two brothers, Richard Bloch and Henry W. Bloch back in the year 1995 is known to be operating over 12,000 retail tax offices throughout the world.
Services Offered By The H&R Block
There is a long list of services offered by the H&R block, that helps people avail them online despite being going out and doing all the working in the lines, these services include:
- You can choose the best online version for your tax situation from the “File Online” tag.
- You can get a lot of products and services from the “File in an Office” tag along with some other features as well.
- You can get to download basic, deluxe and premium software of the company from the “Download Software” tag, and a lot of other services as well.
How To Create An Account Onto The H&R Block:
- Get your computer connected to an internet connection.
- Open the web browser and go to this link: www.myblock.com
- Click the green “Create Account” button.
- Type in your email address in the first field of the form.
- Now you can either check the box to use your email address as your username or can chose it manually in the next field.
- Now type in your password.
- Retype it to confirm it in the next field.
- Click the green “Next” button will take you to the next page and then there, you will have to select three security questions and answers to them
- Provide your mobile number.
Now clicking the green button will get your information submitted to the company and after the verification process, your account will be created. After the creation, you will be allowed to use the services.