Baylor Scott & White Health EMR
Baylor Scott & White Health has introduced online account service for its employees. Its employees and other staff members can login to this web portal. Company has assigned company’s employee ID every employee and staff member that is used as userID. Here you can find how can you login to your account.
How To Access Baylor Scott EMR Login?
- Access this web page by using this URL www.mybayloremr.com
- On the page, you will see the options if you are using private or public computer. Choose public computer as it is human verification step.
- Next enter your UserID and click on the button “Next”
- After that enter your account password to login into your account.
- If you have lost your account password then click on the “click here” next to the Forgot/Reset Password title.
- If you need access then click on the link “Click here” below.
- Choose the type of user and click on the link below “AccessONE”.
- As if you have selected employee to create employee account then you have to enter related detail to access online account.
- Enter your DOB, SSN, Network account number, full name and display name.
- Enter home division, identity type and account type.
- Provide your department, job title, manager and effective date.
- Click on the button “continue”.
- Next complete the registration process.
This account service is provided to the employee and staff members of Baylor Scott Health service to share patient confidential files. They can share files to discuss important things via account and to make proper planning for patient treatment. If you have any problem regarding logging into your account then you can make call at 214-820-4646. Customer service will be available 24 hours to solve your all problems.