Access AARP Medicare Plan Account
AARP offers Medicare plans as well as part of their long list of the services. The company itself was established in the year 1958, some 59 years ago, by the name of the American Association of Retired Persons. It has been getting operated through the head of operations based in the Washington, D.C., U.S. It has given memberships to 37,000,000+ retired persons.
How You Can Access AARP Medicare Plan Account:
- You will have to log in first of all, for that, there is a link that will take you to the official website of the company.
- Go to the Medicare plans after that and then to the account portal on it as well.
- Here is this link you will use: www.myaarpmedicare.com/id
- On the form:
- Write your username in the first empty box there.
- If you have forgotten it, click on the blue “Forgot your username or password?” link.
- On the next page, choose, you have forgotten the username and then click “Continue”.
- Enter the Plan Member ID in the first blank box now.
- Type the date of your birth in the field next to it.
- Enter the last name in the third field now.
- Provide your zip code in the last field on the form now.
- Click on the blue “Continue” button and get your username back from the next page.
- Enter the password in the field next to it on the sign in form.
- In a case of forgetting it, click on the blue “Forgot your username or password?” link and then choose the password before clicking blue “Continue.”
- Enter the credentials that are demanded on this page, which includes the Plan Member ID, date of birth, last name, and the zip code. Get the password back as well.
- Click on the blue “Sign in” button and get logged in.
You have access to your account now, and you can get the services that the company offers to the members only.