Registered To America’s Servicing Company And Get Services
America’s Servicing Company and abbreviated as ASC is a company that helps to provide mortgages that were originally held by other lenders. The ASC is responsible for collecting all the mortgage payments from the associated parties, managing the loans that are being serviced and are also responsible for helping maintain the business interactions between the lender and the borrower.
ASC is not free, but collect fees for the services it provided to the parties and the funds it collected are distributed to the parties such as borrower or the lenders, property tax payments and home insurance premiums.
Services Offered By The America’s Servicing Company
ASC Mortgage, as not being a lender does not provide services to the public, but as a mortgage servicer, a particular party will need to contact them for the loan modifications on a mortgage that has been handled by the company. ASC do not often offer the refinancing offer if you have the payment problem you can qualify for the loan modifications and can solve your problem If you want to use the refinance service you can contact any of your lenders and can set the terms.
How To Register With The America’s Services Company:
- Get your computer connected to a reliable internet connection.
- Open your web browser and go to this link: www.mortgageaccountonline.com
- On the first page, just below the log in option, there is a link with a tag of “Register”, click on it.
- Now, type in your username in the first field.
- Provide your password and then retype it to confirm it.
- Now provide all the personal information that is demanded.
- Type in the security questions and give their answers in the next fields.
Clicking on the submit button will get you registered on the website and you can use all the offered services. Hopefully, the guide will help you in the process, but if not, then you can call the company number in case of any problem.