Register To MetLife And Get The Benefits
MetLife is a holding corporation that is known to be providing many kinds of insurance plans and services for different categories of the life and that helps the people plan their future for themselves and their families as well for good.
With having about 90 million customers in more than 60 countries of the world, the company is one of the largest providers of the annuities, insurance, and employee benefit programs. The company was founded on March 24, 1868, 148 years ago and is now headquartered in the 1095 Avenue of the Americas New York City, New York, U.S.
Services Offered By The MetLife MyBenefits
MetLife MyBenefits provides a lot of useful and beneficial services and plans to their customers based all over the world that helps them in different aspects of their lives. Some of their services are enlisted here:
- The company provides Mental Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance and Home Insurance plans for the people.
- It also offers benefits for their employees, small businesses, Corporate benefit funding.
How To Register To MetLife And Get The Benefits:
Get your computer connected to an excellent speed internet connection; it should be secured as well.
- Open the web browser and go to this link: www.metlife.com/mybenefits
- At the right of the page, type in your company name and click orange “submit.”
- Now, click on the orange “Register Now” button at the right side of the page.
- Type in your first name, last name and the social security number in the first three fields.
- Select your Date of birth, type in your email address, confirm that email address by retyping it.
- Check the box, if you want to use your email address as your username.
- Otherwise, provide your Username, password and confirm the password too.
- Select your three security questions and give their answers to the fields next to them respectively.
- Check the box, if you agree to the terms and policies of the company.
Now click the orange “Register” button, and you will be lead to the page as a registered member. You will be now allowed to use all the services provided by the company,