Participate In Meijer Customer Feedback Survey
Meijer is a Chain of Superstores that have been providing the grocery and discounts services in the United States of America. Its corporate headquarter located in the Walker, Michigan and in Grand Rapids metropolitan area to be more precisely. The company was founded way back in the Greenville, Michigan in the year 1934.
The company has been known to be operating a total of 224 Stores, 195 Gas Stations, 2 C-Stops, 2 Car Washes, 6 Distribution facility Complexes, and 6 Manufacturing facilities as well in the Michigan, Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin.
Services Offered By The Meijer
The company has been offering a number of services and products to the customers based in the mentioned areas. It has been working with the help of over 72,200 employees and have known to be collected a total revenue of US$ 15.8 Billion as of 2015. Here are some of the services of the company:
- It has been offering the Groceries, clothing, footwear products at the stores.
- Gasoline, sporting clothing and bedding services are also available at the stores.
- Many kinds of the Jewelry, health, furniture, and beauty products, are also being served at the stores along with a lot of other products as well.
How To Participate In Meijer Customer Feedback Survey:
- Make a good speed internet connection with your computer.
- Open the web browser and go to this link: www.meijer.com/tellmeijer
- The company leaves you with a receipt from the store, that receipt got a necessary information needed to take the survey, so you need to have it with you.
- Look for the Secure Code on the receipt and type it carefully in the only empty field on this page.
- Click onto the blue “Start” button now.
- That will get you to the next page where you will be facing a question, answer it and again click blue “Next” to move forward and give the answers to all the questions in the same way.