Participate In McDonald’s Customer Satisfaction Survey
McDonalds, also known by the name of McD, is an American chain of fast food restaurants, initially started as the Barbecue restaurant way back in the year 1940 by Richard and Maurice McDonald. It was in the year 1948 that the company reorganized itself in a hamburger stand that uses the production line principles.
It was incepted on May 15, 1940, 76 years ago, in the San Bernardino, California. The current headquarter of the company is based in the Oak Brook, Illinois, U.S. which will move to the Chicago in the year 2018.
Services Offered By The McDonalds
As of 2016, the company is operating a total of 36,615 locations all over the world. The company is rated as the world’s second largest private employer and is just behind the Walmart. Here is a list of some of the products offered by the company:
- You can get breakfast, chicken and sandwiches, salads and a wide variety of the burgers from the company.
- You can get Snacks and Sides and many delicious Desserts and Drinks as well from the restaurants.
- Apart from this, there are certain deals as well like the Happy Meal and the Extra Value Meal.
How To Participate In McDonald’s Customer Satisfaction Survey:
- Firstly, connect your computer with an internet connection that runs fast.
- Open your web browser and follow this link: www.mcdvoice.com
- Select the type of the receipt you got from the restaurant and click on it to continue.
- Grab your receipt, look at its type, there will be a survey code written in it. Type in that 26-digit code in the only empty field that is just opened in front of you.
- Click the red “Start” button now at the end of the field.
- Now, you will see a list of questions on the next few pages, answer these questions according to your experience and submit the feedback at the end.