Login To McAfee Account And Get Online Services
McAfee is an American security software company running on a global level and provides the services to each and every type of the device that exists. It was founded way back in 1987, some 30 years ago, by the name of McAfee Associates, Inc. The headquarter of the company is based in 2821 Mission College Blvd. Santa Clara, California.
Guideline To Login To McAfee Account Online
- Please keep in mind that your connection should be running at fast speed so that it does not interrupt in between the process.
- You should be aware that the connection is stable and must be running at a constant speed as well.
- Open the web browser you usually use for the connection purposes and open the following link: www.mcafee.com/myaccount
- On the login form on this page now:
- Provide the email address in the first field.
- Type in the password in the next field now.
- If you have lost the password, click onto the blue “Forgot your Password?” link at the end of the page.
- Type in your email address in the only field now.
- Click the blue “Send email” button and get it back.
- Check the remember me box at the bottom now to avoid providing these credentials for the next time login.
- Click the blue “Log in” button and get logged in.
- If you don’t have an account yet, click on the blue “Register Now” link on the right side of the page.
- Type in the first name in the first field now.
- Provide the last name in the next one.
- Type in your email address as well now in the next field.
- Provide the password now.
- Retype the password to confirm it in the last field.
Click on the blue “I Agree” button and get registered to get the services now.