Access Mayo Clinic Patient Online Services Portal
Mayo Clinic is an American medical research, and the medical practice group works on a non-profit basis to provide people with many kinds of the medical and health care services. It was founded in the Rochester, Minnesota, United States way back in 1889, some 128 years ago.
How You Can Access Mayo Clinic Patient Online Services Portal
- First of all, you need to get a very fast speed internet connection which should be checked to be reliable and secure as well.
- Connect the connection any internet supported device now.
- Open your internet browser now and visit the website of the company.
- Go to the online services portal on it now.
- The direct link to this is: www.mayoclinic.org/online-services
- Once you are on the website, scroll down to click on the blue “Refill your prescription” link now.
- Now, you need to log in, for that:
- Click onto the blue LOG IN OR CREATE ACCOUNT” button now.
- In the login form on the next page, type in the personal username in the first field now.
- Type in the password in the next field now.
- Click the blue “Log in” button and get logged in.
- If you don’t have an account, click on the gray “Create Your Account” link now.
- Type in the clinic number in the first field.
- Type in the primary email address in the next field now.
- Retype this email address in the field next to it.
- Type in your legal first name in the next field.
- Provide the legal middle name on the next field now.
- And, type in the legal last name in the field next to it.
- Select your date of birth now.
- Type the characters in the image in the field next to it.
Click the blue “Continue” button and provide the remaining data on the next page to get registered, then you can refill your prescriptions.