Visit Mass.Gov to Get Unemployment Insurance Benefit
Mass.gov is more than honored to have been establishing a department named as Department of Unemployment Assistance (DUA) whose job is to help the people who are able to work but are unemployed because of no fault of their own and are also available to work looking for any employment. The job of the department is to provide temporary assistance to the Massachusetts workers only.
The department not only helps the people of the state financially, but getting the assistance obviously helps them psychologically as well and motivates them that they are not useless to their family.
Services Offered By The DUA Of The Mass.Gov
DUA formed a latest technology UI system in July 2013 to provide better customer services to its customers. The department’s UI online service will provide UI payments and many other useful services to its customers online helping the unemployed getting the assistance at home for a temporary purpose. This new system helps the department to prevent, detect and also recover the payments claimed or received on the fraud base helping to improve the security of the department. Online benefits plans are also provided and you can view/protest the benefit changes by visiting the website.
How To Get Online UI Services At Mass.Gov
- Get your computer connected to a laptop.
- Open your web browser and go to this link: www.mass.gov/dua
- At the middle of the page, click on to the orange “Online UI for complaints” button.
- Now click on the orange ‘Apply for Benefits” button.
- In the first field, type in your Social security number and then confirm in the next one.
- Now, read the initial question and select their optional answers.
- Click next and provide general information, employment information, review the information and in the end submit your claim.
You will be registered on the Mass.gov website and can apply for the benefit plans provided by them. Hope the guide will help in this regard, but still if you face any trouble, you can call the company’s phone number.