Access DUA Unemployment Insurance Program
Mass.gov Department of Unemployment Assistance (DUA) is the state government department which is assigned the task to provide assistances to the citizens who are unemployed.
These persons may do not have any job due to no fault of their own, they are able to work but do not get a job, and are available for and looking for a job currently.
How You Can Access DUA Unemployment Insurance Program
- Initializing the process, you will have to visit the official website of the Massachusetts state government website in the first step.
- To go to it, you can use this link: www.mass.gov/dua/uionline
- On the page, when it is fully loaded, click on the orange “UI Online for Employees & Agents”.
- Now, click on “Employer Login” button on this page and get to the next page.
- You are now onto a two-field form on the next page, enter the User ID in the first blank field on this form now.
- Type your password in the field that lies below it now.
- Click on “Login” button now and get the account created to get the services now.
- If you don’t have the account, click on “Employer Registration” link in the top left corner of the page.
- Read the details and get the list of credentials and information that is needed for registration.
- Scroll down, read the first instruction and choose the answer in “Yes” or “No”,
- If yes, then enter the date on which you paid the wages for the first time to the individuals working.
- Now, choose if you are an out-of-state employer.
- Choose if you are previously registered or not now.
- Select if you use a common paymaster.
- If yes, then you will have to enter the FEIN for your common paymaster in the last field on this page.
Click on the “Next” button and make the remaining process to get registered.