Create A Free MailChimp Account
MailChimp is an American company that runs under the training name of its operator to provide the email marketing services in all over the country. It was founded way back in the year 2001 and has been headquartered in the Ponce City Market, Atlanta, Georgia since then.
How You Can Create A Free MailChimp Account:
- Make a stable and a reliable internet connection with your computer or a laptop.
- Make sure your connection runs with the high speed and must not be interrupting. The connection should be secured and reliable as well.
- You should also be sure that the connection must be running at a constant speed and must not crash in the middle.
- Open the web browser and go to this link: www.mailchimp.com/signup
- Type in your email address in the first field on the form on this page now.
- Type in your username now in the field below it as well.
- Provide the password in the last field on the form on this page.
- Click on the blue Get Started!” button and get registered to get the services.
- In case, you have an account already, click on the blue “Log in here” link at the top of the form now.
- Enter your username in the first field on the login form on the next page now.
- Provide the password as well now in the field next to it.
- If you have lost the username:
- Click on the blue “Forgot username?” link.
- Choose the email address option and provide it or choose the mobile number option and provide it.
- Click the blue “Recover Username” button and get back.
- If you have forgotten the password:
- Click on the blue “Forgot Password?” link.
- Type in the username in the only field on the next page.
- Click the blue “Reset Password” button and get it back as well.
Provide the credentials and click the blue “Log in” button to get logged in to get the services.