File A Claim With Lowes Protection Plan
Lowe’s is a company which deals with home products and appliances based in the US. Customer can easily file a claim of the purchased product through protection plan of company and get the product repaired if either any damage occurs or it’s not working. Follow the given below instructions to file a claim of your purchased product online.
- User need to have the PC with the internet access.
- User need to give the purchasing details of the product.
- You have to keep your EPP/RP reference number handy.
Guideline To File A Claim With Lowes Protection Plan:
- Open the official website of company by following the given link www.lowes.com/protectionplans to file claim of purchased product.
- You will get three options labeled as “Protect your products”, “Select a product type” and “File a claim” below the heading of Lowe’s Protection Plan.
- Click on the last one and get access to another web page where you are given some introduction about the protection plan.
- You have to choose the option of protection plan for products and appliance on the basis of purchasing date and time.
- Click on the link located beneath the product type before and after mentioning the purchasing date.
- For example if hit on the appliance link and then follow the purchasing date link you will get an access to a form.
- Type your name, contact number, address, city name, state name, country name, zip code and email ID in the given fields.
- In the next part provide the purchasing details like Purchase date, store and invoice number, brand, model and serial number.
- Hit the check box to show your agreement with “Purchasing statement”.
- Give your “EPP/RP reference number and date” and enter the claiming information in given fields.
- In the last step click on button of “Next” to complete the process.