Manage Your Lowe’s Credit Account Online
Lowes is an American business that provides the chain of retail stores which provides an amazing home development and appliances to your homes. Apart from the USA, the company is known to provide its services to the Canada and Mexico also. The store that was founded in 1946 in North Wilkesboro, North Carolina has in total of 1,840 stores spread throughout America, Canada, and Mexico.
In Canada, the business was started in 2008 in Hamilton, Ontario and it was not a long time ago that the business got successful in this country as well.
Services Offered By The Lowes
Now you will get the credit card service from the Lowes. Further the credit card offers you to get 5% off every day when you chose to buy any product or service from the Lowes. Apart from this, you can get the six months special financing service as well. Using the credit card, you can pay your bill online through the website, which is quite a safe and time-saving method; you can also get to manage your account from the website using the credit card service, all you have to do is to create an account.
How To Manage Your Lowe’s Credit Account Online
- Open your web browser and follow this link: www.lowes.com/creditlogin
- On the left side, see the “Returning Users” form. Select your card type and provide your User ID.
- Click on “Sign In” button to login to the account.
For New Users:
- On the right of the screen, click on to the “Register and Activate” button.
- Enter your account number and press “Next”.
- Validate the information you provided and press next again.
- On the third page, select the security option you want to continue with and press next.
- Now select the image and again press next.
- Review the final information and press submit.
Clicking on to submit will take your order to the company for the activation of the Lowes credit card and after the verification, you will be able to use the exciting offers provided by the company along with the money saving purchases with the Lowes.