Sign In Your Microsoft Account Online
In order to get the online services from the Microsoft Company, you need to have an online access to your registered account. Before starting the process you have to turn off the caps lock and add your email address or phone number accurately. You are not allowed to inactive your account for more than a year. In order to keep your account active, you have to sign in your account once in a year. You can sign in to your account in just a couple of minutes by utilizing the set of guides which are shown below.
What Are Stepwise Instructions To Sign In to Your Microsoft Account?
- In order to sign in to your account, you will be requested to insert the given link www.live.com/signin into the search bar.
- After accessing the sign in page then you will be asked to first enter the email, phone number or Skype id into the provided area.
- After that hit the tab of “Next” to move to the next step of the process.
- Now on the next page, you will be requested to add the account password.
- Click on the blue color tab which is cited as “Sign in” in order to get the services of the company.
- If you want to save your login details on your personal device then you have to click the option of “Keep me signed in”.
- For more information and details you have to go to the link of “Privacy and Cookies” located the bottom of the page.
How To Recover The Password Of My Microsoft Account?
If you don’t know or forgot the password of your account then you have to hit on “Forgot password” link. On next page, you have to pick the reason for your problem. For example, you have selected the “I forgot my password” option and then click on the “Next” button. You have to add your email address and then type the text shown in the picture. Click on the “Next” tab to get the instructions of password reset via email.