Join Lakeland Customer Feedback Survey
Lakeland is the United Kingdom based chain of Kitchenware Stores that running in large numbers to provide the accessories and useful services to the customers based in the United Kingdom.
It was created by Alan Rayner, who initially had the idea of providing the local farmers with the polythene bags to pack the poultry. He, then set up a mail order business with the help of her wife to help the farmers with the home-freezing as well as the agricultural plastics. The main company was set up in the year In 1956 in Windermere, which is the same place for their headquarter as well.
Services Offered By The Lakeland
The company has been running in large chains and also have the online store to ease the life of their customers by ordering and getting products by sitting at their home. Here are some of the services that the company is providing:
- You can get the Cooking, Chopping, Cutting, Dining and Entertainment Accessories from the company.
- You can also get the cleaning equipment and the Floorcare, Bedroom products as well.
- Apart from this, you can also get many kinds of flowers and many other services as well.
How To Give The Customer Survey Feedback On The Lakeland:
- Establish a good speed and a stable internet connection with your computer or a laptop.
- Open your web browser to open this link: www.lakeland.co.uk/survey
- Read the paragraph if you want to and click onto the black “Next” link at the end of it.
- Select the store of your visit and click onto the white “Next” button.
- Select, if you were greeted by at least any one member of the store while leaving.
- Select the activity of the staff then.
- Click onto the white “Next” button again.
- Now, give in the answers to a number of questions and keep hitting the white “Next” button at the end of each page until you reach to an end. Submit the feedback to the company to conclude the survey