Register For NY Department Of Labor Unemployment Insurance
NY Department of Labor is providing a service of unemployment Insurance. According to law of New York all employers have to get registered for unemployment Insurance program only if they met the conditions of insurance liability whereas these conditions are different for all types of businesses including non-profit, household, Agriculture and Government. NY Department of Labor is allowing you to claim for unemployment insurance by following given below set of guides.
Requirement For Registration:
Before starting the process of registration what you need to have in hand is a Federal Employer Identification number from IRS (Internal Revenue Service)
Guideline For NY Department Of Labor Unemployment Insurance.
- First of all you have to open website of New York Department of Labor by adding this official URL www.labor.ny.gov into address bar of browser.
- Scroll down the window till bottom until you find an option of “Unemployment Insurance” located under the head of Divisions.
- This click will redirect you to another web page where you will find two options of “employer home page and claimant homepage”. Click on any one according to your need.
- In next step you have to click on option of “Online filing option” and select sub link of “employer registration form”
- A new window will be appeared, you need to scroll the window till bottom and hit a click on button of “Begin Registration”
- If you are an existing customer then enter your employer registration number in marked field and click on button of “Existing Employer”
- If you are a new member then you have to click on button of “New Employer” and select type of employer and legal entity from given options and click on button of “Next”
- Enter “Employer Information” as directed in form of Employer Registration. Similarly, by following on screen instructions you have to provide all required details to finish the process.