Access Kansas Department Of Revenue Motor Vehicle Renewal System
Kansas Department of Revenue acts as the cabinet-level department and runs the state government of the Kansas. It has been running the services through the head office based in the 915 S.W. Harrison Street, Topeka, Kansas. It manages the motor vehicle issues as well. It can help you to renew the registration of your vehicle online and many other services are also available.
How To Renew Your Motor Vehicle Online:
- The first step is to go to the official website of the company by searching the link to it over the internet.
- However, this is the direct link to get you to the page: www.kswebtags.org
- On this page, read all the instructions, read the points that need to be true if you want to renew the registration online.
- Scroll down and click on the blue “Begin Registration Renewal” button now.
- On the next page, when it is fully open, scroll down to the form and enter the PIN in the first blank field on this form now.
- Type the vehicle year in the field below it after that.
- If you need to add a $15.50 Wildlife and Parks permit to your vehicle renewal, check the box below it now.
- In case your vehicle is for commercial purpose, enter the US DOT number in the field that lies next to it now.
- If you want to get an email notification about the registration renewal, check the box below this field.
- Click on the “Continue” button now.
Verify the vehicle information on the next page now, select your payment type and provide the information after that. Receive the authorization or the confirmation after that now. Choose, if you want to receive the registration via email.