Join KFC Bangladesh Guest Satisfaction Survey
KFC Bangladesh is the Bangladeshi version of the world’s one of the most favorite restaurants. The KFC company was established way back on March 20, 1930, about 87 years ago, in the North Corbin, Kentucky.
It went on to open their first ever franchise back on the September 24, 1952 and was then opened in the Salt Lake City, Utah. The headquarter operates the services from 1441 Gardiner Lane, Louisville, Kentucky, U.S.
How You Can Join KFC Bangladesh Guest Satisfaction Survey
Before taking the survey, you should be worried about the question that why are you going to take it. Here are a few points to clear you up:
- As a company owner, you can get many new ideas about the products you are offering to your customers.
- You can build up brands, can remove the one that are not quite working for your business and can update or add more that the people love to have.
- It can help increase the traffic to your website as well as in the walk-in stores also.
- First of all, you should have a good speed internet connection that you will have to use to get to the official website of the company: www.kfcfeedbackbd.com
- Now, you should have a receipt that the company must have given you while your last visit.
- Now, you need to go to that link, it will take you to the official web survey page.
- Grab the receipt and look for the invitation code that is mentioned at the top of your receipt, you must find it and then type it in the only field that you are seeing on this page.
- Click on the red “Start” button and move on to the next page. This page has a list of questions you will have to answer one by one and all of them. Answer them and submit them at the end.