Enroll In KeyBank Relationship Rewards Program
KeyBank is an American banking company that is the subsidiary of the KeyCorp. It was founded way back in the year 1825; 192 years ago, in the Albany, New York. It has it headquarter operating from 127 Public Square, Cleveland, Ohio 44114. The company provides both the banking and the financial services as well.
How To Enroll In KeyBank Relationship Rewards Program:
- Visit the website of the company that should be official. You can recognize it by the logo.
- This link will get you to the website of the company with just a single click: www.key.com/rewards
- Click on the red “Get Started” button at the top of this page now.
- Choose the account, for the checking account, click “KeyBank checking account.”
- Compare the plans and choose the best one, click on the red “Open Now” button to proceed.
- Enter the zip code in the only field now and then click red “Continue.”
- In the Personal Information section:
- Enter the name, middle name, last name and then the suffix in the first few fields.
- Enter your date of the birth now and then select the place of your birth as well.
- Enter the email address in the next blank space now.
- Provide the phone number then and select if it is a cell phone or not.
- In the Address section:
- Provide the street address in the first blank box now.
- Provide the apartment or the suite number in the next blank space.
- Enter the city name after that and then choose the state as well.
- Enter the zip code after that.
- Write your length of time at an address in the next field.
- Choose the answers to the following questions:
- Are you a permanent U.S citizen?
- If you have a temporary any other country residence?
- Is mailing address the same as the primary residence?
- Provide the SSN, choose the identification type.
- Choose employment.
- Choose if you want to add a co-applicant.
Click on the red “Continue” button at the end of the page and move to the next to finish the process.