Access Kaplan To Try A Free Practice Test
KAPLAN Test Prep is provided by KAPLAN who is ranked amongst the top of the world’s most diverse education and the largest education providers. The service helps the students by providing an online opportunity to prepare themselves for the tests and other educational exams.
It has known to be operating in more than 30 countries of the world, helping over 1000 school districts, etc.
How To Access Kaplan To Try A Free Practice Test:
You can now challenge yourself with a practice test and can check if you are eligible to take the official test or not, in case your score is not good, you can re-prepare yourself to be better for the test and go full hand when you are in the official test. Here is how to take the test:
- Open your web browser and go to the official website of the service.
- Click on this link to get the direct access: www.kaptest.com.
- Once the page is loaded, scroll down and select the test you want to take from the list and click on the blue “Check it Out” button.
- Scroll down again on the next page and click on the green “Sign Up and Play Now” link.
- At the end of the new page, click on the green “Sign Up with your email address” link now if you don’t have a Facebook or a Google account.
- Provide your first name and the last name in the first two fields now.
- Type in your email address in the third field now.
- Type in your Postal or a Zip Code in the next field now.
- Type in your Graduation Year now in the last field.
- Check the box and then select if you are a permanent Canadian resident or not.
- Click the green “Register” button now at the end of the page and get yourself registered on the service.