Access The Kansas City Star To Digital Access For Subscriber
The Kansas City Star is an American newspaper and a subsidiary of the McClatchy Company. The newspaper that is based in The Kansas City, Missouri was founded in 1880 and is known to provide its informative services all over the America since then.
The newspaper is also a recipient of eight Pulitzer Prizes. The most notable performance of the newspaper was the influence they posted onto the career of the president Harry Truman. The paper when it was formed was known as the Kansas City Evening star and was founded by William and Samuel E. Morss and Rockhill Nelson.
Services Offered By The Kansas City Star
The paper is known to be providing all the latest and breaking news from all over the world and keeping their customers up to date with the modern world is their reason for the success. The paper provides the following news categories at their platform:
- The paper provides Sports news about all the live and ongoing events going on.
- Politics news about the elections and all other related news.
- Entertainment, business, living news, and much more current information.
How To Login To The Kansas City Star For Subscriber:
- Connect your laptop, computer, mobile or any device you are using with an internet connection.
- Please note that your connection should be fast, reliable and secure internet connection.
- Open your browser and go to this link: www.kansascity.com
- At the top of the page click on the “Subscriber” option.
- Click on the “Sign in” button.
- Now type in your email address in the first empty field and press tab.
- Type in your password you chose at the time of subscription.
Clicking on to the next button will take you to the home page of the website where you will be seeing different categories of the news and information plus many more other subscription offers and monthly plans as well.