Register To John Hancock Retirement Plan Services Account
John Hancock Retirement Services is an insurance company that has been providing many kinds of the financial as well as the insurance services to the customers based in all over the country.
The retirement services are awarded to the customers that help them get established and grow any business as well as the future building of their kids as well. The company was founded back in the year 1862 and is now headquartered in 601 Congress Street, Boston, Massachusetts, US.
Products Offered By The John Hancock Retirement Services
The company has been offering the following services to the company:
- You can get many kinds of the Life insurance and the mutual funds from the company.
- You can also get the long-term care insurance and the Retirement plan services as well from the company.
- Apart from all this, you can get the College savings plans from the company as well.
How To Register To Hancock Retirement Plan Services Account:
- Access the official website of the company to get registered.
- Direct link to the website is this: www.jhpensions.com
- Click on the blue “Register here” link at the end of the page that will get you to the next page.
- Once the page is completely loaded, Provide the contact number in the first field on this page now.
- Now, type in your last name in the field next to it.
- Now, in the third field, type in the Social Security Number.
- In the last field on this page, provide the date of birth as well.
- Now, click the green “Continue” button at the end of the page now, that will get you to the next page where you will have to provide all the other information that is demanded. In the end, submit the information that you have provided to the company, which will create your account after the verification of the information.