Register To John Hancock Retirement Plan Services
John Hancock Retirement Services is a plan provided by the financial parent company John Hancock, which serves the customers by providing and assisting them to support their families after their retirement. The parent company was established a lot of years back in the year 1862 and providing the Insurance and financial services ever since. The headquarter based in
The parent company was established a lot of years back in the year 1862 and providing the Insurance and financial services ever since. The headquarter based in 601 Congress Street, Boston, Massachusetts, US, is responsible for providing the following products:
- Life insurance.
- Mutual funds.
- Long-term care insurance.
- Retirement plan services.
- College savings plans.
How To Register To John Hancock Retirement Plan Services:
To register onto the official website of the company, you will need a very good speed internet connection, a computer or a laptop and an internet browser as well; the process will take 4-5 minutes if your connection is stable and constant. All you have to do is follow these steps:
- Open your internet browser and visit the official website of the company.
- You can google the website or can click on this link as well to get the direct access to the registration page: www.jhancockpensions.com
- Once the page is fully loaded, you will see a login form, as you don’t have the account, you need to create one.
- Click on the blue “Register Here” link now.
- You are now on the registration page.
- Provide your contract number in the first field on the page now.
- Type in your last name in the field next to it.
- Now, type in your Social Security Number in the third field very carefully.
- Mention the month, date and the year of birth as well now in the last field on the page.
- Click on the green “Continue” button to provide all the remaining and demanded info on the next few pages and submit all that info after reviewing it, to the company.