Open A New JC Penny Credit Card Account
JC Penny is an American company that has been running a long chain of the department stores that includes a total of 1,014 locations in 49 states of the America along with the Puerto Rico as well. It was founded back on April 14, 1902, some 115 years ago, in the Kemmerer, Wyoming, U.S.
How You Can Open A New JC Penny Credit Card Account
- Make a good speed internet connection with your computer or a laptop now and make sure that it is running at a constant speed.
- Open the web browser now and visit the official website of the company.
- You can use this link to get to the credit card page: www.jcpcreditcard.com
- Now, click the red “Apply Now” button once the page is open.
- In the form on the next page:
- Type in the first name, middle initial and then the last name in the first three fields on the form.
- Provide the address now in the field next to it.
- Type in the city name now and then select the state as well.
- Provide the zip code in the field next to it.
- Type in your primary phone number as well and then select the type of it in the field front of it.
- Type in the work phone number and then select its type as well in the field next to it.
- Type in the email address now.
- Type in the annual net income in the field next to it.
- Type in your duration at the current address as well now.
- Type in your date of birth now in the next field.
- Provide the SSN or a TIN as well now in the second last field on the form.
- Now, type in the mother’s maiden name in the last one.
- Check the box below the terms.
Click the red “accept & submit” button at the end of the form and get the application submitted.