Participate In Jack In The Box Guest Satisfaction Survey
Jack in the Box is an American chain of the fast food restaurants running all across the country providing some hot and spicy food items to their customers. The chain was founded 65 years ago, on February 21, 1951, by the Robert Oscar Peterson.
The headquarter of the company that is located in the is responsible for operating some restaurants of the company based in 21 States of the America.
How To Participate In Jack In The Box Guest Satisfaction Survey
Ever since the existence of the company, one of the things that have kept them running and rising is the customer services and hospitality they provide at the restaurants, surveys are one way of maintaining the services, here is how to take one the website of the company:
- A fast and very stable internet connection is the very first thing you need to have installed on your computer or a laptop in the first step.
- Open the web browser and go to the official website of the company using the search engine.
- Open the website, and then the survey page on it.
- To save the time and have direct access to the survey page, click onto this URL: www.jacklistens.com
- Select your preferred language in the first to go by clicking the black button, wait for the next page to be completely loaded.
- Now, take out your receipt you received for the billing at the end of your visit to the restaurant to look for the fourteen-digit code mentioned in its center.
- Type that code in the only empty field on this page you just opened.
- Click the orange Arrow shaped button at the right bottom corner of the page.
- You will be seeing some questions on this page, answer all of them and move to the next page, and do it continuously until you reach the end. Submit the answers in the end now.