Sign Up To IRS To Get Your Tax Transcript Online
The IRS is an abbreviation of the Internet Revenue Services and is known to be an American Website operating in the Revenue services of the U.S Federal Government. The government agency acting is a bureau of the Department of the Treasury.
The department has been working under the directions and the supervision of the Commissioner of IRS. The company was founded way back on July 1, 1862, 154 years ago, but the name was originated from the year 1918. The Headquarter of the company is at 1111 Constitution Ave., NW; Washington, DC 20224.
Services Offered By The IRS
The company has been known to be providing many kinds of the helping services to the people based in all over the United States. These services are accessible online to every citizen, and that will also help them save their time and money as well getting them online from their home. For example:
- You can get answers to your tax questions.
- You can get a tax transcript online as well.
- You can change your Tax withholding as well.
- You can check the status of your amended return as well.
How To Sign Up To IRS To Get Your Tax Transcript Online
- Firstly, you are going to need an internet connection that runs at high speed so that the connection must not interrupt in between the process.
- Open the web browser and go to this link: www.irs.gov
- Click on the “Get your Tax Transcript” link under the Tools option.
- Click the blue “Get Transcript Online” button at the middle of the page.
- Now, you will have to click on the blue “Get Started” button. Click “continue” in blue then.
- If you have the information available, click “Yes” in blue.
- Again click “Yes” in blue, if you have the financial information available and.
- If you have your mobile with you, click “yes” again.
- Provide your First name, Last name and the email address as well, click blue “continue.”
- Click the blue “Send Code” button and open your email, to get a code.
- Get the code, type it in the field and click “Continue” button in the blue.
- Provide your first name, last name and the date of birth as well.
- Provide your SSN and check the filing status.
- Give your address, city, state, zip code and the country as well.
- Click the blue “Continue” button and provide the further information to get registered and then get your tax transcript online from there.