Register To Iowa DHS Employer Child Support

Iowa’s Department of Human Services is the Iowa’s government department that handles all the related human services at the online website. The headquarter has been based in the Hoover State Office Building in Des Moines. It provides the services like the Accountancy Licensing, Acupuncture Search, and much more.

How To Register To Iowa DHS Employer Child Support :

  • Go to the official government website without using any proxy or a VPN. Otherwise, you can get blocked. Here is the link that will get you there directly:
  • On the page, there is a sign in form to fill:
    • Enter the FEIN, or the SSN in the first blank box by selecting it in the field left the side of it.
    • Type your ID in the field that lies below it now.
    • Write the password as well now in the third field on the form.
    • Click on the white “Login” button and get the form submitted. You will now have the access.
  • If you don’t have the account, click on the blue “Register Now!” button.
    • Select if you have FEIN or the SSN and enter it in the field that lies first in the form.
    • Type the Company/Trade Name in the second field and then enter the address in the third field.
    • Enter the city, state and then the zip code in the next few fields.
    • Enter the phone number, provide the Fax, and the email address after that.
    • Enter the IWO Company Name, address and the city after that.
    • Write the IWO Company State, zip code, and the phone number as well now.
    • Provide the fax and then the email address.
  • Click on the white “Continue” button and get to the next page.

Complete the process by providing further information after that.

You may also like...