Access Travel.State.Gov To Search For A Visa
Travel.State.Gov is a website of the Bureau of the U.S Department of States that works under the supervision of Under Secretary of State of Management. The focus and aim of the Department are to formulate regulations, administer laws, and also implement policies that are related to the immigration and consular services.
As per the report came by 2014 the Bureau works under Michele T. Bond, who is the Assistant Secretary of State for Consular Affairs. The Headquarter of the company is based in Harry S. Truman Building, Washington, D.C. The United States.
Services Offered By The Travel.State.Gov
The website offers a lot of useful services to its customers. The customers of the company can approach the online website anytime, anywhere they want and can get the services of the company related to the issues of the Council. Here are some of the services offered by the company:
- Customers can get the service of U.S. passports and International Travel Services from the website.
- People can know and by contacting can get the U.S Visa as well from the online opportunity.
- Intercountry Adoption service can also be taken online.
- Also gives the opportunity for the students who want to study abroad.
How To Search For A Visa Using Travel.State.Gov
- Get your computer connected to an internet connection with a good and fast running speed.
- Open the browser that runs well enough with your internet connection that it not disturbs in between the process.
- Go to this link now:www.immigrantvisas.state.gov
- Click on the U.S Visa tag at the top of the page that is just opened.
- Now click onto the grey “Try Our Visa Wizard”.
- Now enter your country, area or authority in the first field.
- Now select your primary purpose of the travel.
- Select what you will be doing in the U.S.
Clicking the blue “Find Visa” button will get you to a page that will be showing the results for your search. And then you can apply for the visa later on. Hope the guide will help you study abroad.