Login To COMDATA Payment Innovation Account
iConnectData from COMDATA is an American company that was established in the year 1969 by Curtiss W. Harter Jr. The motive of the company was to provide the retail, hospitality, government, restaurants, construction, healthcare, and education services as well. The headquarter of the company is based in the Brentwood, Tennessee, United States.
How You Can Login To COMDATA Payment Innovation Account:
The company offers login portal to their customers to give them some extra services that cannot be taken if you are not logged in, this is a simple and easy process that must not take 2-3 minutes of yours. Here is what to do:
- You must have a good speed internet connection that should be running at a consistent speed and must not be causing any the interruption in between.
- This connection needs to be connected to a computer or a laptop now.
- Open the internet browser now and visit the official website of the company.
- This is the link to visit the login portal directly: www.iconnectdata.com/classic
- There is a login form now on that page, once found:
- Type in the User ID now in the first field on this login form.
- Provide the password in the field next to it.
- Click the blue “log in” button at the end of the page.
- This will get you logged in into the website and then get all the services offered by the company.
- But, in case you have forgotten the User ID, click on the blue “User ID” link at the end of the form:
- Type in the email address in the first field on the next page.
- Provide the first name in the field next to it.
- Type in the last name in the next field now.
- Click the blue “Submit Request” button to get it back now.
- If you have forgotten the password, it can be recovered as well by clicking on the blue “Password” link and then:
- Type in the User ID now on the next page and then provide the email address in the next field.
- Click the blue “Submit Request” button, and get the password back as well.
Provide the credentials again to log in and get logged in.