Register For Barclays Online Banking Account
Barclays is a British company that provides many kinds of the banking as well as the financial services to the customers based across the globe.
The bank was founded back on 17 November 1690, 326 years from now in the City of London, Kingdom of England. Its headquarter is currently based in the One Churchill Place, Canary Wharf, London, England, United Kingdom to manage the operations all over the world.
How You Can Register For Barclays Online Banking Account
Subscribing to the online banking after registering can get you some benefits and services. You can get to make your payments online as well as the opportunity to check the payment online is also available along with many other services, all you have to do is to follow this method:
- First of all, connect your computer with the internet connection running with good speed.
- Open the internet browser now and go to the online banking website of the company now. This link might be useful as well: www.ibank.barclays.co.uk
- Once the page is opened, click on the blue “Register Now” link at the top of the page.
- Now, scroll down and provide your surname in the first field on the page.
- Provide your date of birth now in the second field.
- Type in your Postcode in the third field now.
- Select your account from the list in the field below it.
- Type in your Sort Code now in the field next to it.
- Now, type in your bank card number in the next field now.
- Type in your preferred email address now in the field below it.
- Re-enter the email to confirm it now.
- Check the box to allow the company to contact you about the offers.
- Click the blue “Next” button now and provide all the remaining demanded info on the next few pages to get registered and then get the benefits of the online banking.