Access Huntington Bank To Find A Branch Near You
Huntington Bank is a bank holding company based in the America. As per the report came in 2015, September, the Bank was known to be holding $69 billion in assets, which also makes it the 33rd largest bank in the United States.
The company is a part of the S&P 500 and according to the Fortune 1000; it was rated as number 610 in the year 2008. The Huntington Bank provides the commercial and retail services in the states like: Indiana, Michigan, Kentucky, Ohio, and many others as well.
Services Offered By The Huntington Bank
Huntington had the retail banking offices in the Florida as well, but after the year 2003, it sold these offices to the SunTrust Banks. The bank is also known to be providing these retail banking services online: Some of these services are as follows:
- Checking, Savings and CDs, Credit Cards, and Private Client Group services are provided under the Banking options.
- Home Loan, Mortgages, Specialty Mortgages, Home Equity and Auto Loans are also provided.
- Investment services are also provided.
- Insurance, Planning and many online services are also available.
- Apart from these, there are many other services that are also available.
How To Find A Branch Of The Huntington Bank:
- Make a stable internet connection with your internet connection in the first go.
- Your connection should be fast and secured as well, and it must no interrupt in between the process.
- Open the web browser that better suits depending upon the type of internet connection you use.
- Go to this hyperlink now to find a bank: www.huntingtonbank.com
- At the top of the page, click onto the “Find a Branch” link.
- Now scroll down a bit and type in the Address, Zip code, or intersection.
- Select the Location type now.
- Clicking onto the orange “Go” button will get you the search result of all the banks near you, you can get the address and many other information to visit as well.