Access Saks Fifth Avenue And Sign Up Online Customer Care Account
Saks Fifth Avenue is America’s leading department store that was founded back in 1898. The store is owned by the Hudson’s Bay Company, which is North America’s oldest commercial corporation. The founder of the company is Andrew Saks and it’s headquarter is based in New York City, NY, US.
At the Saks, one can buy different products and accessories such as women & men’s designer apparel, handbags, shoes, and more.They offer their products both online and offline.
Some Additional Benefits Of Saks Online Customer Care Account
Saks has introduced an online customer care login for their loyal clients that also have some more perks for the clients. For example, the customers can pay bills, view statements, receive email alerts, view account balance, view amount due and the due dates, and view the recent transaction history, etc. To avail these online features, you just have to sign up with them at their official website.
Signing Up For Saks Fifth Avenue Online Customer Care Account
- Click the link: www.hrsaccount.com/saks the official Saks web page.
- On the left side of this page, there is the place for the returning users to login.
- The middle section is for the first time users like you.
- Click the “Enroll” button that you will see under the “First Time User” title.
- Here, you need to provide the enrollment details, select the statement delivery option, select the alerts, enter your mobile phone number (optional), and then click the “Continue” button.
- Now, select the security questions, read and accept terms & conditions, and click “continue”.
- Go through the enrollment data and click the “submit” button to complete the enrollment process.
This is how Saks online customer care account enrollment can be completed. It is important to carefully read the terms and conditions before carrying continuing with the enrollment process.