Access HP Customer Support and Get Rid Of Your Queries Online
HP abbreviated as Hewlett-Packard Company is an American multinational technology company known for providing a large variety of hardware as well as software devices all over the world, helping the world with new and innovative technologies for quite a time now.
HP provides a Customer support option to their website that helps the customers to get solved their problems online as well as using this option you can get every necessary kind of software you need for your computer or a laptop by sitting at home. HP’s headquarter in Palo Alto, California.
How To Get The Supported Drivers For Your Windows From The HP Customer Support:
- Go to this link: www.hp.com/123
- Here you will see a bar with multiple options, as you are concerned with the drivers only, drag your cursor to the “Support” tag.
- A list will open. Click on the second option that is “Software & Drivers”, a link will open in the new tab.
Now you have two options at the top of the page, one is to identify the drivers for your device automatically, and the other one is manual.
Get The Drivers By Automatically Detecting Your Model Using The HP Customer Support.
- Click on to the orange “Identify now” button; the website will inform you to wait about 2 minutes approximately to download the necessary software to detect your model.
- Then click on to the blue “Continue” button, and the download will begin.
- After completing the download, install the software, that will automatically tell the website model of your device, and thus you can be able to download drivers for it.
To Get The Drivers Manually
- Just type in the name or number of your model and that will lead you to the page with supporting the driver that you can download and install.
HP has made life easier for the world for a long time, and I do hope this guide will do the same for you.