Join PizzaExpress Customer Satisfaction Survey
PizzaExpress is an English restaurant based company with owning over 400 restaurants that are running to provide the services all over the United Kingdom.
It stepped foot in the business way back in the year 1965, almost 52 years ago, and was founded by Peter Boizot. The headquarter of the company has been currently based in the Uxbridge, London, UK.
How You Can Join PizzaExpress Customer Satisfaction Survey
The companies grow and establish themselves using very simple yet effective process, out of those, one is the survey. It is helpful in achieving the vision and idea behind the demands of their fans and customers, sometimes members as well.
These surveys play a huge role in the positioning, branding, and the naming testing as well, here is how you can take one on the website of the company:
- You have to browse the internet to look for the official website of the company first of all.
- Once you are at it, go to the survey conducting page now. You will feel more than happy to try this direct link to the company’s survey page: www.howdidwedough.com
- On this page, click on the yellow “Continue” button in the first step.
- It will lead you straight to a page with a form that is an initial step towards the survey process.
- Now, you should have the receipt of the company, the one you used to pay for the bill during your last visit.
- Use it to look for the survey invite code written at the top of it and type it in the first blank field on the form on this page now.
- Select the date on which you visited as well now.
- Choose the time of which you went to the company last time; you can also find it on the receipt.
- Type the amount you spent in this store now.
Click on the yellow “Start” button now, give the answers to the number of questions on the next few pages and complete the process by submitting them to the company at the end.