Access Healthchoice Claimlink Provider Portal
OKLAHOMA website is an American website that is run by the OKLAHOMA state government to provide the necessities and the services that can be given online from this website. The portal run by the company offers a total of 374,000 pages of services to the people.
How To Access HealthChoice Claimlink Provider Portal:
- You will have to go to the official website of the OKLAHOMA government to get to the process you want to.
- This is the link that will help you in this regard, and you won’t have to find it over the internet: www.healthchoiceok.com/providers
- On the page, there is a white colored “ClaimLink” link at the top of the page, click on the link for the providers on it now.
- On the next page, click on the blue “ClaimLink” link again now.
- You will have to log in now, for which, there is a form in which you will enter the User ID in the only field on it.
- Click on the blue “Log in” button below this form now.
- You will get the access to the providers account now.
- If you want to register first, click on the blue “Register Now” link.
- Click on the blue “Provider” link on the page now.
- For the registration:
- Enter the first name in the first blank field on the form now.
- Type the last name in the next one after that.
- Type the provider ID in the field below it.
- Enter the PIN in the next field now, which is the third last one.
- Enter the Tax ID in the field that lies below it now.
- Type in the claim network in the last field on the form.
- Click on the blue “Continue” button at the end and get the account created.