Login HALIFAX Online Banking Account
HALIFAX is a British bank that has been working as the trading section of the Bank of Scotland, which is also the wholly own subsidiary of the Lloyds Banking Group. It was founded 164 years ago, in the year 1853.
The bank provides some financial and the insurance services to the customers that are managed from the headquarter based in the Halifax, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom.
How You Can Login HALIFAX Online Banking Account:
The company has offered a free login portal on its website for its special customers so that they can login into the website to get some additional services offered by the company. You can get to pay bills online; you can get the banking services through this account. Apart from all this, you can get to view your statements as well. Here is what you need to do to get these services:
- Visit the official website of the company after making a good speed and secured internet connection with your computer or a laptop.
- Go to the login portal offered by the company now; you can visit this link as well for the direct access: www.Halifax.co.uk/Online
- Once the page is fully open, you will be seeing a login form on it, provide the username in the first field on this login for now.
- Type in your password as well now in the field below it.
- Check the box if you don’t want to type in the credentials again.
- Click the white “Continue” button now, and you will be logged in.
- If you don’t have the account, click on the blue “register online” link at the top of the page and provide the identification, sign in verification details and then complete the process by submitting the request at the end. You will get registered and can get the online banking services now.