Participation In Guess Customer Satisfaction Survey
Guess is an American company that has been known for it, providing many kinds of the fashionable and stylish clothing and many other related accessories to the customers based in many parts of the United States, as well as it also has some stores in the Canada.
The company was founded by the Paul Marciano and Maurice Marciano way back in the year 1981. The company has now been headquartered in the Los Angeles, California, U.S. As of April 2011, the company has in total, 484 locations, through which, it is providing the clothing accessories.
Services Offered By The Guess
The company has been known to be providing some services to the customers based in the mentioned places and countries. These services are available at the stores and can also be taken from the online store as well. Some of the services of the company are mentioned here in the list below:
- You can go many kinds of the clothing options for the kids from the company.
- The company has its magazine as well, and that can help in multiple ways. You can get the clothing accessories for men and women both.
- Apart from this, many other options are also available.
How To Participation In Guess Customer Satisfaction Survey:
- You will need a few things to be ensured of, and a proper internet connection that must be running with a very good speed is a part of them.
- The connection must be secured and reliable also.
- Open the web browser and follow this link: www.guessfeedback.com
- Select the Date of the day; you visit the store last time.
- Enter the number of the store after that.
- Type in the Transaction number as well. Re-enter it to verify.
- Type in the register number from your receipt.
- Select your age and provide the Captcha words.
- In the end, click the white “Submit” button, at the end of the page. Provide the answers to some questions on the next few pages after that.