Participate In SpartanNash Customer Feedback Survey
SpartanNash is a grocery and a food distribution company that is based in the America. The company was founded back in the year 1917, which makes them a century and a year old. The age of the company is a clear proof of the experience and trust they should have built with their customers across many countries of the world.
The base of operations of the company is based in the Byron Center, Michigan from where it is controlling a large number of stores in 44 States of America and in Latin America, Europe, and the Middle East as well.
Products Served By The SpartanNash
The company is known to be owning and operating a total of 167 retail stores based in the countries already mentioned above. The company also focuses on distributing the food to military commissaries and running the independent groceries as well. Here is a list of some of the products the company provides:
- The company is providing the Wholesale Food Distribution, Grocery Retail Stores, and Investment services as well.
- It is running some markets under its banner that provides their services.
- Apart from all this, the company also provides the Distributor, Private label grocery brands and Grocery Store Management and Operation.
How To Participate In SpartanNash Customer Feedback Survey
- Grab your laptop or move on to your PC and connect it with a good speed internet connection.
- Open your web browser and go to this link now: www.grocery-feedback.com
- Take a look at the receipt, the one you got from the store and search for a store number on it.
- Type that store number in the first field of the page.
- Enter the date of your visit to the store after that.
- Enter your time of visit as well.
- Click the yellow “Start” button at the end of the page to provide the answers to some questions asked on the next few pages. That will be your feedback to the company.